I started student teacher orientation yesterday. I got my 3rd choice school. That's not bad out of 17. I have never been to that school before and don't know anything about it. My criteria was basically distance. I wanted to be as close to the boys as possible. So I am happy. I would have been ok with any school, but the closer the better.
Since my whiny post about being busy and going broke we have installed new brakes and a new windshield in the truck, bought a new dishwasher, and paid $441 for a busted pipe in the garage. Did you know that if you have a slab foundation that some of the pipes are actually run under the cement? So now I am really, truly broke. Fortunately for me my husband has an expensive biking habit and he sold two $500 racing wheels to help me pay for all of this stuff. He tried to make a joke about me calling that Cash for Gold hotline that we have been seeing in the commercials, but the look of death that I gave him stopped him from even finishing his sentence.
Chase is playing basketball and taking a short break from swimming. His practices and games are actually a lot of fun. If you know me and sports, then you know this really is newsworthy material.
I think those are all of my updates for now. Sorry I've been so bad about blogging. It's been hectic around here.
1 comment:
Just blog once in awhile so we know you are still alive. I know how much work student teaching is, so we don't expect much. Just do your best and know we are thinking of you.
Post a Comment