I told Brian about my new goal and he says it is not enough. He said to lose weight I need to walk 20 miles a week. Since that is what I was doing
the last time I felt like I looked good I guess he is probably right. But since I am sure I am not disciplined enough to do that I am going to compromise with a 15 mile/week goal. That means I need to change my chart to 780 miles instead of 600. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
I think thats a great goal and you can do it! I have done 21 biking miles so far this year maybe I can keep up with your skinny butt that way!
You look good already, so just maintaining will be good for you.
I added an AB workout too. My big problem is my soft belly! I only want to lose about 10 pounds, but I am pretty sure most of it is right in my middle. Hopefully this walking + ab workout will help. My goal is to look good enough to get a tattoo over spring break :)
I think you always look great!! What tattoo? Where?
: )Jo
Post a Comment