We spent the last two days in Bainbridge, NY at a
dog show. Chase showed Country Pride's Jelly Bean and my mom showed Country Pride's Dilly Jam and Country Pride's Sir Valtrin Odin. They did a great job and had a lot of fun. Dilly earned another
point and got "Winner's Bitch" which means she was the best girl bulldog there. She competed for "Best of Breed" with the famous bulldog
Champion Cherokee Legend Rock. He won and she got "Best of Opposite."



In between all of our shows we had fun looking at all of the other dogs and crazy dog show people. Here are a few of the pictures I took. There are tons of shih-tzu because I am infatuated with the breed right now.
1 comment:
That pug in a stroller? My mom has that same stroller for her dog! And the minute Scott deploys again I am SO getting one of those Shih Tzus!
Post a Comment