Saturday, June 30, 2007

Kenny

I swear I could devote an entire blog to the things Kenny says or does. He keeps me entertained every single day. While we were in Bainbridge for the dog show we went to a Cracker Barrel for dinner. He wanted to try to eat the lemon that was in my drink. He thought it was super-sour, but tasted good. He just kept eating it and making funny faces over and over. We were all laughing and I just had to snap a couple of pictures of the sour faces he was making.







Here's another silly Kenny story: He was playing in the side yard with Chase and my brother, Shelley. He made a "hook" to replace his hand out of a stick and a broken bungee cord.

Shelley asked him, "How would you pick your nose?" And he said, "Duh! With this hand!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST MISS MY HIGH FIVES TO MOMMA GIVE KENNY A HIGH FIVE FOR ME!

Anonymous said...

SOUND LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVEING A BLAST IN NY!