I've been tagged by Jennifer to come up with 7 random things about myself. So here goes ...
1. I agonized over this assignment all weekend --- I even had a dream about it last night! I have some really funny friends... just look at Cherie's blog, Jennifer's blog or Tracy's myspace! They are clever, witty, funny and I am not sure I can live up to that. (I think Tracy's myspace might be private so you'll just have to take my word for it)
2. I hardly ever cry -- maybe 2 or 3x a year. I think it's because when I was a kid and I cried my Dad would always say, "If you want something to cry about, I'll give you something to cry about!" Then I'd be embarrassed and I'd stop. So if you make me cry, or if you see me cry then you know something is seriously wrong.
3. I spent the first 20 years of my life in one town and have moved 16 times since then.
4. I think my neighbor's house (which is empty) has a peeping tom in it. The window blinds that face my bedroom window have been recently moved.
5. If I dream about someone I feel like God is telling me they need me to pray for them. So I do. So if I dream about you, I pray for you. It is really the only way I can explain the random dreams I sometimes have about people from my life that I have not thought about consciously since grade school!
6. I am scared that someday I will be the cat lady -- you know, the old lady in town who has 50 cats in her house. I love to take care of kids and animals and my kids are sure to leave me eventually.
7. I spend an unnatural amount of time planning what I will do to try to save both of my boys if my car goes over a bridge and into a large body of water while we are on a road trip. I probably spend 1/2 of my time in the car thinking about that. They think I am listening to the music, but I am really planning. I am thinking about buying some of those little inflatable life vests to put in the glove box. It would cut down on the planning time so I could actually listen to some of the music I carry along on those long trips!
Ok, Abby, Cherie & Rebekah ... it's your turn. You're it :)
6 comments:
I plan what I'm going to do in case of crashing into water too! I used to roll down the windows whenever I drove over bridges.
I think I want to buy one of those tools that breaks open your window/slices your seat belt. Kenny's scout leader in NC was a fireman and he had one in his car. I think I'll email him and ask him how I can get one.
In reference to no. 2, is this a Familo thing??? Coll and I were not allowed tears either! Is this bc there were six boys, no sisters??? hehehehe xoxox
I think it is a Familo thing. We were not allowed to cry at all. I am not sure how that worked for my brothers (maybe I should ask them?!?) but it was not always easy for me. I was a bit of a sissy when I was a kid. At least that's what my Dad always told me! ha ha ha
I guess I am grateful for it now. I am glad that I don't cry every time I have a tough day or an argument with someone. Maybe that tough Italian love was worth it in the end :)
Lol thanks and i also don't think you'll end up as the cat lady. =]
okay, Amy. I'll do this one. But you'll have to go to my myspace page to find the 7 things. Give me until the 17th to think.
Post a Comment