I am sure you will all be glad to know that I made the time to go to the grocery store. I try to be the best mother I can be at all times, even if that means sacrificing my own personal time to do mundane errands such as grocery shopping.
So I'm reading your blog and I click on the picture to make it larger so I can see the flavor of the ice cream, because I'm obsessed with ice cream like that, and then I go back to the main page and there's magically a new post. I was reading as you were posting.
Freaky.
I know, I know. It doesn't take much. But I like to think it's part of my charm.
We do have some ice. It is at the top. The freezer makes that automatically for us. So I guess I have three things in the freezer. I am a better mom that I gave myself credit for.
7 comments:
So I'm reading your blog and I click on the picture to make it larger so I can see the flavor of the ice cream, because I'm obsessed with ice cream like that, and then I go back to the main page and there's magically a new post. I was reading as you were posting.
Freaky.
I know, I know. It doesn't take much. But I like to think it's part of my charm.
And what kind of ice cream do you have in your freezer? Or isn't there enough room in there b/c it's too filled with buckets of margaritas?
good grief you need some ice. i'm also obsessed with ice...
oh hardy har har. I have that kind that stays in the fridge!
btw, we have the hot fudge sundae
We do have some ice. It is at the top. The freezer makes that automatically for us. So I guess I have three things in the freezer. I am a better mom that I gave myself credit for.
At least you have your priorities straight. Glad to see you went shopping:)
Post a Comment