Friday, February 22, 2008

My Ideal TV Boyfriend

I was supposed to be working on a paper that I have due next week. Instead I was surfing around other peoples' blogs reading about their lives. Sometimes interesting. Sometimes boring. It all seemed better than writing my paper at the time. Anyway, I came across this link for taking a quiz to figure out who my ideal TV boyfriend would be. And I swear I answered everything honestly and here he is ... McDreamy! I can't believe it! Maybe I shouldn't tell Brian. He already thinks that I am in love with this guy. Hm ... maybe I should get to that paper that I have due next week.
Ok, blogger friends. Go out and take the quiz and let me know who your Ideal TV Boyfriend is. Because I am hoping that I am not the only one who doesn't have better things to do.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Amy,I did take the quiz and I got some guy I've never heard of from a show I've never heard of. I'm sure he is great if I picked him though! Dean Winchester from Supernatural.

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

Mine is Matt Saracen, Friday Night Lights. He is way to young for me =) I have seen the show and he is the sweet guy that you would want your daughter to bring home.

Amy said...

Julie & Sammy,
I have never heard of either of those guys! I guess it's good that I am perfectly matched with my TV love Derek Shepperd. It would be weird if I ended up matched with a guy I didn't know!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I got paired up with Chuck Bartowski from 'Chuck'. Umm...I don't think so! I think I'm going to take that quiz again and pay more attention this time!!
:)JoLee

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I also got Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights. I love this show, by the way! I always did go for the younger, quiet guys! ;) Glad you got your match made in heaven!

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is Dean Winchester? Supernatural? Never heard of it. But I'm certain he is nothing like my Joe.

Amy said...

Amber,
I have NO IDEA who he is! I am just glad I got DS!