Chase won in his classroom two weeks ago, his grade level last week, and then his entire school today. On March 8th or 15th (I can't remember) he has a county-wide competition. Apparently the homeschool kids have won for the past 4 years and are pretty tough competition. He has to compete against 4th-8th graders. We are going to study starting tomorrow, but I am not going to make him study like a maniac. So we'll just have to see how he does.
4 comments:
I just watched the national spelling bee on HBO. Those kids are unreal!! Tell Chase "congrats" from his Gram.
I didn't know rednecks in training could spell let alone win a spelling bee! What was the winning word? Tell my redneck nephew-Congratulations!!
Chase won in his classroom two weeks ago, his grade level last week, and then his entire school today. On March 8th or 15th (I can't remember) he has a county-wide competition. Apparently the homeschool kids have won for the past 4 years and are pretty tough competition. He has to compete against 4th-8th graders. We are going to study starting tomorrow, but I am not going to make him study like a maniac. So we'll just have to see how he does.
Thats awesome! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment