Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Might Be a Redneck (February 2008 Edition)





...if your kids play in the sprinkler system in the middle of February!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that grass really that brown? Can't believe how tall the boys look! And all that hair, on army kids? Can't wait to be there. 18 more days!!!!

Amy said...

Yes, the grass is all DEAD! And the boys are tall. And their hair is long. Too long.

We are really looking forward to your visit. I am afraid Dad is going to try to make me feel guilty about it. He'll tell me that you shouldn't be leaving NY right now. Do you think that could happen?

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to the Lone Star state, no questions asked! Do you think some long horn steere horns will fit in my suitcase? I'll bring them back for Dad. Or maybe a frozen scorpien, rattle snake skin, road runner, or even a crazy looking cactus!!!

Amy said...

Don't you remember how much trouble you got in the last time you tried to get souveniers in Texas?!? The cattle in Killeen? The cactus along the side of the road coming back from the caverns?!?

Anonymous said...

My cactus is still growing!! I'll send you a picture of it. Each lump of growth equals one year of Kenny's life. It was rather painful to get, but well worth the thorns in my hands.