Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
"Sunshine" -- big, bright, yellow, and in bloom all year long
Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Corinne Bailey Rae
Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
4
Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
I just spent two weeks studying it in one of my education classes so I will say that I have a recent appreciation for learning and teaching poetry. Honestly -- I don't really enjoy it, but I know that as a teacher I am going to have to open my mind to more than what exists in my small self absorbed world!
Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
Penelope (see yesterday's posting)
2 comments:
Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
I loved yours Amy! I'd steal it, but it'd be pretty obvious I guess! So, how about....
Happiness - always in bloom and blooms the favorite color of the person who is standing in front of it. Pretty magical, huh?!
Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
My husband, Kevin. I love his voice!
Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
With two dogs who often go for rides, I'd have to go with a 2!
Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
I absolutely love it! Growing up I never really 'appreciated' it, but after teaching it for a couple years, I really enjoy it. It's great to see what middle schoolers can do with poetry. I've learned so much about my kids this year from their poems. We've done some pretty cool poems - I Remember, Where I'm From, and I Am. It was fun for me to do them too!
Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
Oh boy. It's been a while. I'm sure it was of the dogs. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people! : )
JL
You should start a blog so that I have another place to go when I am supposed to be studying for BIO exams (like right now). You could make it all about Dave & Maggie, but with a few personal things like Friday's Feast :)
Post a Comment