Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
Al
Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
brown (pancakes)
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
today 10, usually about a 5
Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will ____ vote for _____ in ___.
I will definitely vote for a new president in 2008.
Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
I go to bed fairly early. Brian gets up for work early and we almost always try to go to bed at the same time. Then I sleep all night long without waking up for anything -- Brian says he wakes up to use the bathroom a few times a night, staff duty calls a few times a week with problem soldiers, and apparently we occasionally have tornadoes. Yep, I sleep through just about everything. Brian gets up at 5:20 (4:20 on Tuesdays) and turns the bathroom light on for me so that I start waking up. I am out of bed by 5:45 and start the daily race to get everything done.
Do you feel like you know me better now?
No comments:
Post a Comment