Can your mom come visit my house next? I have a lot of projects that need to be done and she seems like she can do anything!
Julie,You would have a much better chance if you lived in the south. She went home to snow yesterday!!!
You two are so cute!!!! :) I'm sorry that she went home to snow :( That stinks! The summers up there make up for it though!JL
Such a cute pic!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can your mom come visit my house next? I have a lot of projects that need to be done and she seems like she can do anything!
Julie,
You would have a much better chance if you lived in the south. She went home to snow yesterday!!!
You two are so cute!!!! :)
I'm sorry that she went home to snow :( That stinks! The summers up there make up for it though!
JL
Such a cute pic!
Post a Comment