Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Super Friends

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

A male shih-tzu ... Tito

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

Depends on the occasion. Usually I am not very excited about the effort that goes into it, but once in a while I enjoy it. In the last 5 or 6 years I can only think of twice that I really enjoyed it.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Lately my Ben Taylor and Anna Nalick CDs.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Last August we bought Kenny an alarm clock because he thought he wanted to wake up to an alarm for 2nd grade. That lasted about a day. He realized he needed someone to hear his daily "I don't want to go to school today." Since the alarm clock didn't sympathize at all, he promptly turned it off and I have been acting as his alarm clock all year.

No comments: