Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Feast

Ok so I went to Friday's Feast today and found out the the "chef" is on vacation. I have been really, really bad about blogging lately so I was going to just skip the whole thing, but then I went out with a bunch of people from Brian's work and got really drunk and now it is late and I am drunk, and oh, did I say that already? Hm, so I went back to Friday's Feast and found an old one from before I started doing Friday's Feast and I am just going to go ahead and use that one. So there.


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

country

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?

mine (I know that's two, but I just can't chose one of them!)

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

how much money it was going to cost me to go back to college

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

right now I would say tequila but I don't think they advertise that on tv. Besides I have a DVR so I don't even watch commercials. I mean I really never, ever watch them. Even if I am watching something live with the rest of America I will pause the tv and just sit there staring blankly at the screen until I can skip the commercials.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

women's once a day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I forgo the Smirnoff and stock up on tequila for our summer celebration? :-)

Amy said...

Smirnoff is good because I can handle a lot more of them than I can tequila. Last night I had three margaritas on the rocks in abuot two hours and I just about passed out when we got home!