Ryan wants to know why you always talk about the birds and not the bees? We want to hear ALL about it!
I'll get right on that!
You should have done that for your next post. You must not have been as drunk as you thought or you would have been..."I know the next topic..birds and bees", not looking for a new Friday Feast:)
Ahhh ... but Friday's Feast is easy and does not require a lot of thinking or effort!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ryan wants to know why you always talk about the birds and not the bees? We want to hear ALL about it!
I'll get right on that!
You should have done that for your next post. You must not have been as drunk as you thought or you would have been..."I know the next topic..birds and bees", not looking for a new Friday Feast:)
Ahhh ... but Friday's Feast is easy and does not require a lot of thinking or effort!
Post a Comment