Monday, January 26, 2009

The Magic Number

I took my second teacher certification exam on Saturday. I got my results today .... drumroll please .... and I passed with the same exact score that I got on my first exam! I got a 282 out of 300 (you need 240 to pass). Hooray! Yippee! Now all I have to do is pass student teaching and get my degree before Texas recognizes me as a real certifiable, er, I mean certified teacher :)

PS This is my 400th posting. Can you believe it?!?

6 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Congratulations! There is omething to be said about consistency!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! Way to Go !
Erica

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND. CAN'T STOP YOU NOW KEEP IT GOING. STUDENT TEACHING IS GOING TO BE A BREEZE YOU WANT AND SEE! BEST WISHES ALWAYS...I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

CINDY LOU IN FAY NC
MISS YOU GUYS

Anonymous said...

Great Job!
DJ

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

Congrats Amy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a smart baby I made!!!