Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pogo Stick Movie

This is a little long. And maybe a little boring. But there are some entertaining parts (like Brian falling on his ass butt) if you have about 5 minutes to spare.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was sooo funny! Looks like everyone was having fun.

Julie said...

That was so fun. I hope no one got hurt because I would hate to be laughing that hard at someone in pain. You have some Army tough family there!

Jennifer said...

Is Brian drunk in this video? Because I think he might be.

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Seeing Brian fall on his butt and the boys cracking up was the perfect way to start my morning!

Amy said...

Yes, we were having fun.
No, nobody got hurt.
Yes, he was pretty drunk.
And yes, it is a good way to start the morning (making fun of the crazy boys in this house!)

Anonymous said...

I think that should be called " THE LEMASTER POGO RODEO " That was toooo much fun.

Anonymous said...

I have to share this with Karl, he will love it!
DJ