Tuesday, January 27, 2009

They Think It's Funny

I had to fill our some paperwork tonight for Chase's orthodontist. I had no idea how tall Chase was so I measured him. Did you know that with bare feet he is 5'1" tall? I did not know that. I do now. It makes me feel old. And short. And very, very worried. I am willing to bet that by the time he gets his braces off he will be taller than me. This is not funny at all. Upon seeing my reaction to Chase's height Kenny laughed hysterically and yelled out, "Mom! You got Burned!" That wasn't very funny either. But they think this is the funniest thing that has happened in our house in a long time. We are pretty hard up for entertainment around here!

1 comment:

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

Wow, Chase is taller than me by 1/2"! My kids thought it was super funny when Ryan was finally taller than me now Zachi reminds me each time he stands near me that he is so close to being taller than me to! You wait Amy, it will only get funnier to them, why- I do not know, probably just b/c they are our kids and as they were growing they always had to look up at us now they look down at us. Sad, just sad!