We could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished." So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kalhua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.On a much more serious note (ha!) … this was on Yahoo! News today:
LOS ANGELES - Television's "Dr. Phil" McGraw has pulled the plug on plans for a one-hour show that was to examine Britney Spears' latest public meltdown.
In a statement posted Monday on his Web site, McGraw said the 26-year-old pop star's situation was "too intense" for him to go forward with the show. He didn't say whether he planned to reschedule.
Spears was hospitalized Thursday night after a child custody dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline resulted in an hours-long standoff with police. On Friday, a court commissioner gave sole physical and legal custody of 1-year-old Jayden James and 2-year-old Sean Preston to Federline.
McGraw said he met with Spears for an hour Saturday before she left the hospital.
If Britney is too messed up for Dr. Phil then she is truly f---ed!
4 comments:
That was freakin hilarious! Way to start the new years off right!
I'm so glad to hear that you "finished" everything:) I'll have to look around my house for things to finish. Love the post Amy, it made me laugh!!
That's soooo funny. I need more days in my life to finish things.
AWESOME POST YOU HAD ME LAUGHING SO HARD MY CHEEKS HURT! MAN OH MAN TO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment