I keep telling my friend Mandy that she should start a blog. She takes great pictures, she has three kids that keep her on her toes, she works in a preschool, and she has a wonderful sense of humor. So today she is going to (unwillingly) live vicariously through my blog. Pretend this is her blog. Pretend this is her post. Pretend she wanted to write it. And most importantly, pretend she isn't going to get mad for me writing it without permission.
It's about Wacky Wednesday at the preschool where she works. The comments come from the email she sent me with her picture.
A few remarks about my wackiness ...
"You've got heart." -- Rusty (her husband)
"Not many women could pull off that color without looking like a working girl." -- Brandi (her co-worker)
"You look like you're from the 80's with your hair like that." -- Katie and Marcy (two of the preschool moms)
"I want you to wear a little hair bow." -- Alex (her son)

6 comments:
Amy scores 1 in the "WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR" game! I'm a little jealous of Joanna's picture! :-) Love ya! -- Wacky Mandy
Yeah, Jo & I do look pretty hot in that picture. (modest, aren't I?)
You & I can take some good pictures this summer and I'll blog our drunken vacation adventures.
You better start working on your tolerance now (I guess I could lay off the Smirnoff for the next four months ... ha!), or I am going to be the one taking pictures of YOUR drunken vacation adventures! I'll just have to figure out how to get you to put them on your blog!
I'll have to give you a little tutorial on how to navigate my blog. I can't work on my tolerance AND maintain a 4.0 at the college at the same time! So I'll teach you how to use the blog, we'll drink together, then I'll check the blog the next day to see how much fun we had!
Thank you for entering my giveaway. I hope to throw a stone at ya--wink*.
Come back and visit me again
Smiles
Hope
I'm writing that one in freakin' PEN, smart girl! :-)
Post a Comment