Friday, January 18, 2008

Miss Priss



It was a long day at the beauty salon for my little princess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did she do? Looks like her paws are really short. Was she a good girl for the groomer?

Amy said...

The kennel boy brought her out so he didn't know anything. And the price went from $15 last time to $27 this time. They said it was because her hair was longer. I can see that if she was matted, but she wasn't. I would think a hair cut would cost more because it's more work. I am not too worried about it though --- $15 was super cheap. $27 is about what I expected last time so I guess I shouldn't complain. I didn't get to leave a very good tip because they charge tax (so the total was 28.something) and I only had $31 with me.

Anonymous said...

Concider yourself lucy that you don't live in NY. I would have charged you $38. (And that's without matts!)