That's for sure! My entire house is beige. I want to paint my dining-room dark blue now. But Brian says I have to fix up the trim in the kitchen before I move into another room!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! MAN OH MAN YOU KNOW WHAT LOOKS GOOD. I WISH I COULD PAINT ALL THE WALLS IN EACH ROOM THAT WELL, EVERY ROOM IN MY HOUSE WOULD BE ANOTHER COLOR!;))
5 comments:
Love your color!!!!! We need more color in our lives. This beige paint in everyone's houses is quite boring.
That's for sure! My entire house is beige. I want to paint my dining-room dark blue now. But Brian says I have to fix up the trim in the kitchen before I move into another room!
Looks great. I want to do something dramatic in our basement, but the boring guy in our house is thinking off white:)
I told Brian that he might come home from his next TDY to a blue dining room. Maybe you can send Ryan away on an overnight trip!!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! MAN OH MAN YOU KNOW WHAT LOOKS GOOD. I WISH I COULD PAINT ALL THE WALLS IN EACH ROOM THAT WELL, EVERY ROOM IN MY HOUSE WOULD BE ANOTHER COLOR!;))
Post a Comment