Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Lisa to answer these fun & silly questions:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. soldier
2. preschool teacher
3. cashier @ Arby's
4. cashier @ P & C (grocery store)

Movies I have watched more than once
1. Snatch
2. Labyrinth
3. Grease
4. City of Angels

Four Places I have lived
1. Oswego, NY
2. Fayetteville, NC
3. Monterey, CA
4. Tuntenhausen, Germany

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. Medium
4. Private Practice

Four places I have been
1. France
2. Austria
3. Mexico
4. Canada

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Mandy
2. Lisa
3. Mom
4. Rebekah

Four favorite foods
1. Tastefully Simple beer bread
2. bacon cheeseburger sub w/everything (8th Street Subshop)
3. Mom's steak & eggs breakfasts
4. beef brisket (Old Time Pit BBQ)

Four Favorite Beverages
1. margarita
2. cranberry juice
3. lemonade
4. water

Four Places I would like to visit
1. the northwest
2. England
3. China
4. Australia

Four friends I am tagging to do this
1. Julie
2. Jennifer (she'll call it stupid, but she'll still do it)
3. Cherie
4. Amber
(I don't know a lot of bloggers so you girls are it!)

Things you may not know about me
1. I think my soldier & I are so perfectly happy that Oprah & Dr. Phil would be amazed
2. I want to be a contestant on Deal or No Deal
3. I love kickboxing, but haven't made the time to do it in almost 2 years
4. I am scared of water when I can't see the bottom (pools are ok, open water is not)

Things I am looking forward to in the coming month & Year
1. the end of this semester
2. our summer vacation
3. the hot summer weather
4. my parents' visit in March

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'll get around to doing it this week I promise. Now with the kids in school I should have time. However, I don't think that I have 4 friends to tag:)