Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dear Grammy

Dear Grammy,
I miss you already.
I miss playing outside with you.
I miss sharing your wheat chex with you.
I miss having a personal seamstress.
I miss sharing your ice cubes with you.
I miss getting new pony tails every day.
Most of all, I miss having my hair combed every day.
Please come back!
Love, Penelope Jean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest PJ, sending you some new pig tail scrunchies. Hope your mom uses them. You need your hair fixed up soon! I miss you too. Wish I lived closer!!!! NY is for the birds. Lets send your Grampy down next and see how he does with keeping up with your Grammy's reputation. I bet he has no clue as to how to keep up with all of your needs! Love Ya, Grammy

Amy said...

He probably wouldn't do as much work as you did either! My house hasn't been that clean since we moved in!!