
This is a picture of my cousins Emily & Abigail. Abby is the one holding the baby. Oh, and that baby is Chase. It seems like this picture was just taken last week. Sometimes I can't believe how fast time goes by. I can remember when Chase was a baby and people would tell me to cherish every day because it goes by too quickly. But then no matter how hard you try to enjoy every single moment, all of a sudden you look up and your kid is about to go to middle school. I don't even know how that happens!! Here I am sitting around sad because Chase is about to go to middle school and my Aunt Kathy is dealing with something even bigger .... prom, graduation, first serious boyfriend, and college. Here are some pictures of my beautiful cousin Abby that were taken on Saturday. My how time flies!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
My How Time Flies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been feeling the same way as I work on Austin's scrapbook and look at all of his baby/toddler pictures. Where has the time gone?
Abby looks so pretty!
Post a Comment