Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thoughts of a Dog

"That little brown dog is gone somewhere with that fat gray cat. I bet I can get away with some fun of my own without them interrupting me."

"Her brand new duck sure looks tasty."

"I bet she won't notice if I just chew on it a little bit."


"Boy, that was good!"

"I feel so happy!"

"Maybe I better get rid of the evidence. I'll clean the duck parts off from my feet."

"Uh-oh, that tall brown haired lady sure is looking at me funny."

"This sure is making me feel a little anxious. I wonder if I am in trouble."

"Maybe if I go back to the couch they won't know it was me."




Poor little Penelope ... she didn't even know what had happened!

3 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

When the cats are away, the mice will play! Sambone-you are such a funny boy!

Cherie said...

Okay, you could have warned me it was about the annihilation of a duck. It is a good thing AJ is in bed or I would have had a lot of explaining to do :).

Amy said...

Cherie, I am so glad you didn't let AJ see this! I wish I could've added sound to the pictures. The duck started with a cute little quack, but it got to be more of a cry by the time Sammy was done with it :(