Funny you mention margaritas ... after our last final yesterday Dwenette, Charissa, and I went out to lunch. You know I never, ever drink at lunch. I ordered a lemonade but by the time Dwenette was done ordering her bellini and Charissa was done ordering her martini .... I just had to switch to an italian margarita on the rocks. (peer pressure, you know) It was so good! So good that it was a good thing I wasn't driving!!
4 comments:
You did it!!! Great job! Now lets go on vacation and have some fun!!
That sounds like a good plan. Too bad I will be taking an online math class while I am on vacation!
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES... with a giant Margarita!
Funny you mention margaritas ... after our last final yesterday Dwenette, Charissa, and I went out to lunch. You know I never, ever drink at lunch. I ordered a lemonade but by the time Dwenette was done ordering her bellini and Charissa was done ordering her martini .... I just had to switch to an italian margarita on the rocks. (peer pressure, you know) It was so good! So good that it was a good thing I wasn't driving!!
Post a Comment