Crazy weather...your not kidding! What's up with that!!!
It was sunny & warm 15 minutes before this all started and again 15 minutes after it was over. It was so weird!
Rusty: "I bet that will put a damn dent in your car!" ... ever the car salesman! :-)
Good thing I park in the garage here! With only 4 payments left on my car I don't want anything to happen to it :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Crazy weather...your not kidding! What's up with that!!!
It was sunny & warm 15 minutes before this all started and again 15 minutes after it was over. It was so weird!
Rusty: "I bet that will put a damn dent in your car!" ... ever the car salesman! :-)
Good thing I park in the garage here! With only 4 payments left on my car I don't want anything to happen to it :)
Post a Comment