

Apparently it isn't bad enough that the boys got a bunch of dangerous gifts for Christmas. Now they want to go to the skate park and do dangerous things with their dangerous gifts. Frankly, they are not very skilled at using their skateboards or roller blades. The entire time we were there I was mentally mapping out the fastest way to the emergency room. You know, just in case.
Now they are out back with their friends using some of the other dangerous gifts they received for Christmas.




3 comments:
Aren't you soooo happy you live with a bunch of "BOYS"?!!!
Tha machetti (sp?) picture scares me a little!! :)
This is what I have to look forward to-huh?
Yes, the machettis are pretty scary (I don't know how to spell it either)
And yes, this is what you have to look forward to. They got BB guns about 2 years ago so it's about time to start thinking about one for Austin!
Post a Comment