Friday, January 25, 2008

Joanna Lee

This is my friend Joanna. We've been friends since we met in middle school. She is one of the sweetest and kindest people I know. She is a teacher in Virginia and I follow my soldier all over the world so we don't get to see each other often enough. Neither one of us is very good at keeping in touch, but she knows I love her and I know she loves me :) We both try to plan our trips to NY so that we can see each other there. When the boys and I are traveling up the east coast she always has a warm meal and a soft bed us. Regardless of how little we see each other she is always in my heart.

Yesterday I came home from a long, cold, tiring day at school and found a surprise on the front step. It was a package from Joanna. Her cute little sparkly card said that she was in the store and saw some Christmas ornaments that made her think of me. She said that she didn't even know that I collected ornaments until she read it on my blog. So I guess my blog is good for something! It sure helps me keep in touch a little better. And I need all the help I can get in that department.
Thanks Joanna Lee!
Love ya!
~Amy Lynn
P.S. JoLee - Do you remember what we were talking about when this picture was taken? (insert evil girly laugh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, AmyLynn! Thank you so much for the beautiful things you said! You are so incredibly sweet! How fun to be included on your blog! You are awesome!
Of course I remember our conversation before that picture was snapped! Sometimes you just gotta be less than perfect!!!
Love You Lemonade Girl!! : ) (I still owe you for that one! You were strong when I should have been - thanks for always having my back!)

Amy said...

You are just as strong as I am. We all have each other so that we can take turns being strong. There were definitely nights when you were stronger than I was!

Amy said...

And PS for anyone reading this ... the night in reference was not her wedding ... we were giggling and being slightly evil about something that happened when we were still about .... what ... 18 or 19 ?!?

Anonymous said...

I soooo agree, Jo is a best friend!!! Love Ya Lots Joanna. Love Amy's Mom