Monday, January 07, 2008

My New Toy

Do you remember when you were 20 and you said something like, "When my (future) husband gives me appliances for gifts I am going to divorce him! Who would want something for the kitchen/house as a gift?!?" Well, I remember saying that. And it's been a long time since I said those words. This is what I got from my mother that I absolutely love:

Why do I love it? Because yesterday my youngest redneck boy spilled cranberry juice on the kitchen floor. And even though he wiped it up it looked like this about two hours later:

Now that I have my Hoover Floormate it looks like this:

THANKS MOM!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figure if this thing can clean a grooming shop it has half a chance at cleaning up after 2 boys and 2 dogs and 4 cats!!!!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE MOM YOU HAVE AMY. DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT ME AS A DAUGHTER TOO;)))))

Amy said...

Cindy,
Lisa got a KitchenAid! We are sooooo spoiled :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I really think she should consider me for adoption. I'll be a great asset to the family and Amy we could be sisters, man I've always wanted a sister:))))