Wordless Wednesday -- Time to Go Grocery Shopping???
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't see anything wrong with that picture. Unless you are missing the alcohol to mix into that tub o' goodness! Then there would be a problem! : ) Well, maybe some Ben & Jerry's would be good too, so I guess you might need to go grocery shopping after all! JoLee
4 comments:
I don't see anything wrong with that picture. Unless you are missing the alcohol to mix into that tub o' goodness! Then there would be a problem! : )
Well, maybe some Ben & Jerry's would be good too, so I guess you might need to go grocery shopping after all!
JoLee
The alcohol is in there already. Maybe that's why I haven't bothered to go grocery shopping in so long!
Looks fine to me!
Would you come home and clean me freezer for me???? Love Ya!!!!!
Post a Comment